South African Tourism (SA Tourism) has announced the appointment of marketing and communications agencies to assist it with building the brand both locally and internationally.
Each of the agencies that have been appointed subcontracted 30% of its scope and billing to a small black-owned business in order to comply with their commitment to empowering small businesses.
The appointed agencies (and subcontractors in brackets) are as follows:
• Strategy agency: Grey Advertising (Trender)
• Creative: MetropolitanRepublic Integrated Communications (Rudeboy Collective)
• Media strategy, planning and buying: The Mediashop (BlackMarket Media)
• Digital: Digitas Liquorice (BWD Advertising)
• Brand PR: Vuma Reputation Management (Darkstar)
• Corporate PR agency: FleishmanHillard (Ethicore Consulting)
• B2B: Demographica (1215 KA Studio)